Thursday 20 June 2013

WHY I QUITE WORKING WITH FAMOUS KELLY HANSOME .



The bombshell is at your eyes for you to read and listen to every serious interesting questions, rumours troubling our Star KLint Moore aka Mr Sisieko. Here are questions n answers from D Not Normal Boi clearing the Air.

Did u sign a deal with Kelly Hansome?

Ans : You know am tired of hearing rumours and tired of explaining, Yes I did, kelly Hansome I guess fell in love with my talents as a Hyper/Tv veejay/blogger and concept developer, I myself needed a breakthrough, I am a fan of him even before we met. So I always wanted to sign buh kept thinking about the years n friends talking about his controversies, so i almost refused signing until he bombed into my hood n insist I join the team, he would love to work with me and blow me up n I wanted to buh was scared, buh as well he promised to take me to a greater height in creating a TV Program in a big Dstv channel. So I signed d deal of a year contract and he bought me a ticket and immediately I flew with him the next day to Abuja. I worked hard, Try as much as I can to be of good conduct and productive to the team n his project, I hope he saw it.




When u say u try your best does he compliment your works

Ans: Yea he does sometimes and yell sometimes hahah, its normal to yell and he does that to correct any fuck up buh when he gets pissed my brother u really have to stay away and retrace your steps, Kelly is not someone you toy with hahaha.



How did u meet Kelly Hansome

Ans: I was introduced to kelly hansome by my collegue Mc Ab, when he was about putting up is campaign show in portharcourt and he needed a strong internet present for the portharcourt audience and I was everywhere on internet hyping at that time and was on Ctl cable Network as a Tv Veejay , so Mc Ab referred me to him.


Everywhere, audience in Portharcourt says the reason you left Kelly Hansome was because he dropped you.

This is the part I really wanna clear, Kelly Hansome never dropped me, we had a slight dispute in Abuja about me doing a hype at d club where we lodge. I am the MC and should let the audience know that our stars are ready, we had , AY Q,mallam spicy,kelly hansome,rock steady and more for the show, and after doing the hype that the stars were around, He wasn't happy and told me, I should never do anything without his consent. I did him wrong yea, buh I love working and doing that which I know would take my artiste to the next level, just a hype, I am a hype MC as a tv presenter that makes me a promoter cos i am experienced. Kelly is discipline and works hard buh as for me I became worried and scared cos I needed a chance to prove what I can do.



How did you quit

Ans : I tendered my resignation letter that same day at the hotel and he accepted it, at that moment I missed home and was nominated for best veejay Niger Delta Awards 2011, I needed to go and start a fresh life with an unknown artiste and focus on my career, I left Abuja back to phcity and I got my job on silverbird the rap battle and went for the Award Night, Then I met Splendid Of the hit song Aboki Shine my shoe.



So are you in speaking terms with Kelly Hansome?

Ans: Hey you need call him the world famous, he likes it, I enjoyed every moment with Kelly Hansome, he is strict at times buh he knows what he wants, I learnt a lot of promotion skills and music styles when he records buh I keep my cool, we were together when he was in the country, in phcity we hook up, his birthday and stuff, We just communicate when necessary.

So any final words

Ans: The isssue is cleared I run my shit now, Work hard everyday,peep are scared I do a lot of things, well u might say am so talented buh I feel something is wrong with me, God blessed me with a lot gifts like he does to everyone of us and so I am a not normal being and I will keep doing stuff yall won't believe, Yall heard The track "Sisieko" its enjoying views and downloads gradually, People are surprise and wants more, well when the next song comes out in September " Life Na Sweetie" ft Tj2solo of timaya dem mama records. Commercial melody then people will know its not a fluke, just a TiP and as well i have signed a new hot kid i manage as well SNOWICE YUNG
.

Thanks Klint for coming around.

Ans: Thanks Boss, Please I really need to clear the air about issues with artistes and celebrities I have worked with on our Blog myself that\s why I am here, So pEeps shouldn't say things they are not aware of, We are good and love our business, Its called ENTERTAINMENT bizness. Hahaha

Well, we now understand and want every followers, fans or friends of Klint Moore to know what is happening and why things should not get out of hands. Klint Moore "MR SISIEKO" is everywhere now with a new release and recently signed a Deal with Makwise Stitches, Interviews about the hottest uk based native wear Designer who signed a deal with Mr Sisieko because of the song was interviewed by us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment